|Insider Holdings May 21, 2013|
|James Cameron Bailey||-||200,666||-|
|Bryan M. Benitz||150,000||412,000||-|
|John Hunter Craig||87,200||412,000||-|
|Gary Stephen Guidry||75,000||412,000||-|
|Keith Charles Hill||1,110,216||1,647,000||-|
The above table is an overview of the current holdings of insiders of the Company (for detailed reports of insider transactions please click on the link and follow the instructions below). The information contained in the above table is updated monthly with information obtained from the System for Electronic Disclosure by Insiders (SEDI). SEDI is Canada's on-line, browser-based service for the filing and viewing of insider reports as required by various provincial securities rules and regulations and is the official record of insider transaction details filed with the securities commissions in Canada. Transactions filed on SEDI are available for public viewing almost immediately after being filed. The filing deadline for reporting insiders to report changes in their holdings is five calendar days (initial reports are subject to a 10 day filing deadline). We encourage our shareholders to become familiar with the SEDI system.
Click on the following link to gain access to detailed insider information on SEDI and follow the steps outlined below:
- To view detailed summaries of insider transactions, click View Summary Reports.
- In View Summary Reports, click Insider Transaction Detail. Scroll down and then click Next.
- If you want to view insider reports for all insiders of the corporation, select insider information by issuer and enter the corporation's name under the search criteria. Scroll down and then click Search.
- To see detailed information for the selected corporation, click View.
- Should you require additional help in navigating the SEDI site, click on the following link to access SEDI online help." https://www.sedi.ca/sedi/new_help/english/public/help_front_page.htm