Africa Oil Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Apr 19, 2018 - Annual General Meeting Presentation - April 2018
- Sat Mar 31, 2018 - 2018 First Quarter Update
Tertiary Rift - Kenya
Exploration and Appraisal (Blocks 10BB and 13T)
Operational activity remains primarily focused in the South Lokichar basin. Work continues at both the Amosing and Ngamia fields, focused on collecting dynamic field data through extended production and water injection testing. The Ngamia-11 appraisal well (143 meters of net oil pay) is being utilized in a waterflood pilot test planned to be run throughout the first half of 2018. The waterflood pil
- Sat Mar 31, 2018 - First Quarter Report
- Mon Mar 26, 2018 - AGM Notice and Management Information Circular for 2018
- Mon Mar 26, 2018 - Cover letter to Swedish shareholders
- Mon Mar 26, 2018 - Financial Statements Request Form
- Mon Mar 26, 2018 - Form of Proxy (Canadian)
- Mon Mar 26, 2018 - Voting Instruction Form (VIF)
- Mon Mar 26, 2018 - Form of Proxy (Sweden)
- Sun Mar 4, 2018 - Corporate Presentation - March 2018