Africa Oil Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Wed May 17, 2017 - Corporate Presentation - May 2017
- Wed Apr 19, 2017 - Corporate Presentation - April 2017
- Wed Apr 19, 2017 - Notice of Annual Meeting
- Wed Apr 19, 2017 - AGM Management Information Circular
- Wed Apr 19, 2017 - AGM Voting Instruction Form
- Wed Apr 19, 2017 - Form of Proxy
- Fri Mar 31, 2017 - 2017 First Quarter Update
Tertiary Rift - Kenya
During the fourth quarter of 2016, exploration and appraisal drilling activities recommenced in the South Lokichar Basin (Blocks 10BB and 13T, Tertiary Rift, Kenya). Following the drilling of the successful Erut-1 (Block 13T) exploration well in January 2017, which extended the proven oil limits to the northernmost end of the South Lokichar basin, the Amosing-6 and Ngamia-10 appraisal wells in Block 10BB have now been drilled.
The Erut-1 well discovered a gros
- Fri Mar 31, 2017 - First Quarter Report
- Fri Mar 24, 2017 - Corporate Presentation - March 2017
- Mon Feb 27, 2017 - Corporate Presentation - February 2017