Africa Oil Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Apr 19, 2018 - Annual General Meeting Presentation - April 2018
- Mon Mar 26, 2018 - AGM Notice and Management Information Circular for 2018
- Mon Mar 26, 2018 - Cover letter to Swedish shareholders
- Mon Mar 26, 2018 - Financial Statements Request Form
- Mon Mar 26, 2018 - Form of Proxy (Canadian)
- Mon Mar 26, 2018 - Voting Instruction Form (VIF)
- Mon Mar 26, 2018 - Form of Proxy (Sweden)
- Sun Mar 4, 2018 - Corporate Presentation - March 2018
- Wed Feb 7, 2018 - Corporate Presentation - February 2018
- Sun Dec 31, 2017 - 2017 Year End Report
Tertiary Rift - Kenya
Exploration and Appraisal (Blocks 10BB and 13T)
The 2017 exploration and appraisal drilling campaign was completed in the fourth quarter, following the drilling of the Amosing-7 appraisal well. The PR Marriott Rig-46 has been demobilized. Two discoveries were made during the campaign.
In January 2017, the Erut-1 well resulted in a discovery, proving that oil has migrated to the northern limit of the South Lokichar basin. The second discovery was ma