Africa Oil Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Sun Dec 31, 2017 - AOI 2016 PFIC
- Tue Nov 14, 2017 - 2017 Third Quarter Update
- Wed Nov 8, 2017 - Corporate Presentation - November 2017
- Tue Oct 24, 2017 - Corporate Presentation - October 2017
- Sat Sep 30, 2017 - Third Quarter Report
- Tue Sep 5, 2017 - Corporate Presentation - September 2017
- Fri Aug 11, 2017 - 2017 Second Quarter Update
Tertiary Rift -- Kenya
Exploration and Appraisal (Blocks 10BB and 13T)
The exploration and appraisal campaign in Kenya has progressed to schedule in 2017 with two discoveries made. The first discovery was made in January 2017 at Erut-1, which proved that oil has migrated to the northern limit of the South Lokichar basin. The second was made in May 2017 at Emekuya-1 which encountered significant oil sands, demonstrated oil charge across a significant part of the Great
- Fri Jun 30, 2017 - Second Quarter Report
- Wed May 17, 2017 - Corporate Presentation - May 2017
- Wed Apr 19, 2017 - Corporate Presentation - April 2017