Africa Oil Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Apr 18, 2019 - AGM Notice and Management Information Circular for 2019
- Thu Apr 18, 2019 - Cover letter to Swedish shareholders
- Thu Apr 18, 2019 - Financial Statements Request Form
- Thu Apr 18, 2019 - Form of Proxy (Canadian)
- Thu Apr 18, 2019 - Voting Instruction Form (VIF)
- Thu Apr 18, 2019 - Form of Proxy (Sweden)
- Mon Apr 8, 2019 - Corporate Presentation - April 2019
- Mon Jan 21, 2019 - Corporate Presentation - January 2019
- Mon Dec 31, 2018 - ESTMA Report
- Mon Dec 31, 2018 - 2018 Year End Report
Tertiary Rift -- Kenya
Exploration and Appraisal (Blocks 10BB and 13T)
Operational activity has been focused in the South Lokichar basin. Work has been concluded in both the Amosing and Ngamia fields, where water injection testing took place at Ngamia-11 with oil production from the Ngamia-8 well. The Ngamia-3 well also successfully started production in June 2018. The produced oil from testing has been stored in the field. A comprehensive review of results from this progra