Africa Oil Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu May 23, 2019 - Corporate Presentation - May 2019
- Fri May 10, 2019 - 2019 First Quarter Update
Tertiary Rift -- Kenya
Exploration and Appraisal (Blocks 10BB and 13T)
Following the agreement of the terms of The Petroleum Bill, the transfer of stored crude oil from Turkana to Mombasa by road commenced on 3 June 2018 and continued, with trucks transporting approximately 600 bopd. To date, approximately 88,000 barrels of oil has been transported to Mombasa. The volume of oil transported by truck is expected to increase to 2,000 bopd once the Early Oil Production System is
- Thu Apr 18, 2019 - AGM Notice and Management Information Circular for 2019
- Thu Apr 18, 2019 - Cover letter to Swedish shareholders
- Thu Apr 18, 2019 - Financial Statements Request Form
- Thu Apr 18, 2019 - Form of Proxy (Canadian)
- Thu Apr 18, 2019 - Voting Instruction Form (VIF)
- Thu Apr 18, 2019 - Form of Proxy (Sweden)
- Mon Apr 8, 2019 - Corporate Presentation - April 2019
- Sun Mar 31, 2019 - First Quarter Report